HONOR 80 GT ships with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC, 66W fast charging support, 4800mAh battery, 54MP primary camera and an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
HONOR 80 GT price
- The HONOR 80 GT is priced at RMB 3,299 (around Rs 39,200) for the 12GB + 256GB model and RMB 3,599 (approx Rs 42,800) for the 16GB + 256GB version. The phone comes in Meteor Blue, White and Interstellar Black colours and will be on sale in China starting from January 1st, 2023.
HONOR 80 GT specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor
- Up to 16GB RAM and 256GB storage
- Android 12 OS
- 54MP + 8MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 16MP front camera
- 4,800mAh battery, 66W fast charging
HONOR 80 GT sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 2400×1080 pixels resolution, a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, up to 1400nits peak brightness, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, and 10-bit 1.07 billion colours. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC paired with Adreno GPU for graphics, up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The handset boots Android 12-based Magic UI 7.0.
Moving to cameras, the HONOR 80 GT packs triple cameras on the back, with a 54MP IMX800 primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
The HONOR 80 GT packs a 4,800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The phone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security and stereo speakers.