Smartphones have become an integral part of our daily lives. So naturally, you would want the best! Introducing the new Infinix ZERO ULTRA! A brand-new smartphone that is out to give you everything you would want in a smartphone and add plenty more to that!
Kicking things off is the 3D Curved AMOLED display that sees the screen gently curve over the sides of the phone. On top of this, the display offers a super smooth refresh rate of 120Hz. At the back is a whopping 200MP camera with OIS! That, coupled with a 1/1.22-inch Ultra Vision sensor should ensure amazing photos. Powering the phone is a MediaTek 920 5G processor that is based on the 6nm process! This should ensure great performance and efficiency. And if that wasn’t enough, the Infinix ZERO ULTRA is the first smartphone in India to feature 180W Thunder Charge technology. The company notes that the phone can charge to 100% in just 12 minutes! How cool is that!
But here’s something that is just as cool. All you need to do is answer a few questions and you stand to win an Infinix ZERO ULTRA smartphone. Four lucky winners will get one device each. So, what are you waiting for? Participate now!
Prize for the Winners
4 lucky winners to get an Infinix ZERO ULTRA smartphone worth ₹34,999, each.
Steps to participate in the contest:
- Participate in the contest by answering all questions
- You’ll have to answer all the questions correctly
- Enter your email ID (mandatory)
Terms and Conditions:
- The contest begins on December 20th and will end on December 30th, 2022, at 11:59 PM.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to participate in the contest
- Participants need to answer all questions correctly and enter their email IDs to be eligible to win.
- Winners will be announced 8 -10 days post the completion of the contest
- Winners will be notified by email and will be disqualified if they don’t acknowledge our communication within 48 hours. In such a case, the prize(s) will be given to the next set of eligible winner(s).
- 91mobiles reserves the right to choose the winners at its discretion.