T20 World Champions England is down under to take on Australia in the three-match ODI series. Second Australia vs England ODI match is scheduled for today. The match will begin at 08:50 am (IST) at Sydney Cricket Stadium (SCG). Australia won the first ODI by 6 wickets and 19 balls remaining. If you are wondering how to watch Australia vs England livestreaming online in India and on TV, follow our guide below:
How to watch Australia vs England ODI series live online in India
Australia vs England ODI series will be broadcast live on the Sony Sports Network in India. This means the live streaming will be available via the Sony LIV app and website. Here are the plans of Sony LIV for those looking to subscribe.
Sony LIV plans
|6 months||Rs 699|
|12 months||Rs 999|
|12 months (mobile only)||
5 methods to get Sony LIV for free
- Times Prime membership: Customers can get a Sony LIV subscription for free and here’s how. Users purchasing the Times Prime premium membership are entitled to a 6-month of Sony LIV subscription and can enjoy sports events that are live streaming on the platform.
- Flipkart Supercoins: If you have enough Super coins (999 coins) in your Flipkart account, you can use them to get 12 months of Sony LIV premium subscription. This is a good way of using the coins if you’re really looking for a subscription.
- Paytm First membership: Customers who are subscribing or already subscribed to Paytm First membership are entitled to six months of Sony LIV subscription. This is a good way to get memberships since there are other benefits like Zee5 Premium and cashback benefits associated with the Paytm membership.
- Jio Fiber broadband: Reliance Jio Fiber is also offering a Sony LIV subscription with its broadband plans that start at Rs 999 and go all the way up to Rs 8,499. You can contact the Jio operator in your area to get a broadband connection and avail of free benefits.
- Vodafone Idea prepaid pack: Vodafone Idea Rs 82 recharge pack offers 28 days of Sony LIV Mobile pack. Additionally, this offers 4GB of high-speed data with 14 days of validity.
How to watch Australia vs England ODI series live on TV in India
Besides Sony LIV, the England vs Australia series will have a live telecast on Sony Sports Network in India via d2h services like DishTV and TATA Sky as well.
How to watch Australia vs England live streaming online in India for free
If you want to catch the England vs Australia series live through JioTV for free here are the steps.
- Download the JioTV app from the Play Store here
- Open the app and grant the required permissions.
- Tune into Sony SIX HD channel on matchday to watch the match for free
However, the live-streaming of England vs Australia via JioTV is only available on mobile phones officially. So you might have to download an Android emulator if you want to watch it on a laptop.