Besides this, the firmware also brings October 2022 security patch for the OnePlus 10T. The company launched the OnePlus 10T in August in India, and so far, it has received four software updates. Let’s look at the patch notes of this OnePlus 10T 5G update.
OnePlus 10T now supports Jio and Airtel 5G networks
The OnePlus 10T already supports Airtel 5G network, and now after this update, the phone will also support the Jio 5G network. However, the Airtel 5G network is currently limited to eight cities: Gurugram, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Varanasi. On the other hand, the Jio 5G network is only available in four cities: Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Varanasi. You’ll have to wait until the telecom operators start offering 5G service in your town if it’s not on the list.
Furthermore, OnePlus says that it has fixed the occasional crash issue. Apart from this, it updates the Android security patch to 2022.10. The company claims that this update will also optimize a slew of things:
- Optimizes the performance scheduling and improves system fluency.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the screen display effect.
#OnePlus10T started receiving OxygenOS A.10 OTA update in India.
– The update adds support for Reliance Jio’s 5G network as well as a security patch for October 2022. pic.twitter.com/RvQqRtfMHh
— Nishant Pathak (@NishantBareilly) October 23, 2022
OnePlus 10T users have reported on social platforms that this OnePlus 10T 5G A.10 firmware update weighs 601MB.
OnePlus 10T Video