How to download iOS 16 Developer Preview on iPhone
1. Visit the developer.apple.com website on the preferred browser on your iPhone. You can do this on a desktop browser too but that would involve a lengthy process of transferring the downloaded iOS 16 beta profile to your iPhone.
2. Then, sign in to your developer account with the Apple ID. An active account costs $99 per year.
3. If you are a registered Apple developer, you can go to the Downloads section from the sidebar and download the iOS 16 beta. Just click on the “Install Profile” option.
4. Next, you will have to choose “Allow and Close” to download the iOS Developer Beta software.
Once it’s downloaded begins the iOS 16 installation process.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to pay for the Apple Developer subscription, you can follow this free method:
How to download and install iOS 16 Developer Preview from Betaprofiles.com
1. Visit betaprofiles.com on your iPhone. Scroll to the section wherein you see iOS Beta Profile.
2. Click on Install Profile.
3. Read the warning prompt regarding the risks associated with using Developer Beta and if you are fine with it, Press on Install Anyways!
4. Allow to download the configuration profile.
Once it’s downloaded, you have to follow these steps:
How to install iOS 16 Developer Preview on iPhone
1. Go to the iOS Settings and within the Apple ID profile, you will find the Profile Downloaded tab. Tap on it.
2. Then, tap on the “Install” button. Agree to the terms and conditions and enter the passcode when asked. The iPhone will also reboot a couple of times.
3. Go to the Software Update section within iOS Settings. Thence press on Download and Install and you will have the new iOS on your iPhone. Enjoy!